It can grow inside walls, below carpets, inside kitchen and bathroom cupboards and behind the tile in the shower. What can we do about it? How do we even know it's there? Should I be worried about the health implications? What damage can it do to my home? These and other questions we will answer in this posting about Mold In The Home.
What is Carbon Monoxide ?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, toxic gas that is produced whenever fuels are burned incompletely, including natural gas, propane, wood, tobacco and gasoline. Carbon monoxide interferes with the body's ability to transport oxygen through the blood to the body's cells.